Saturday, February 4, 2017

Åsabu was this year’s first Lotto millionaire from Hordaland – Bergensavisen

BA+ in 8 weeks for 99 $

LottoIn the course of January have 14 people managed to become Lottery millionaires, but none of them have had address in the county of Hordaland.

It took 35 days into 2017 before this year’s first hordalending be able to collect milliongevinst in the Lotto.

– thank you. This is the first walk I win more than 50 money. This was very nice. We are sitting at the cabin and enjoying ourselves, I and my wife, and this I must say was a very nice phone call. Thank you, said the man from Nyborg.

He had already started a gentle celebration with the wife when the Norsk Tipping is called.

Åsabuen had already received with that vinnetallene was: 6 – 11 – 15 – 19 – 21 – 27 – 33, while tilleggstallet ended at 9.

1.8 billion Lotto money

In 2016 there were 23 persons from Michigan who became Lottery millionaires. Pussignok, it was also drawn out exactly 23 the Lotto-millionaires from the county also in 2015.

Spillselskapet Hamar has paid 561 milliongevinster in the Lotto, to persons in Hordaland county since its inception. It is the second-most in Norway. Only the county of Akershus has more Lottery millionaires than Vestlandsfylket. They have 589 Lotto-millionaires.

also Read:

Multimillionaire was the Lotto millionaire

But when it comes to premieutdelingene as shows the statistics of Norsk Tipping that the county of Hordaland, Akershus and Oslo sets alike. Spillselskapet in Hamar, norway has in fact paid out 1.8 billion Lotto-money to each of the three counties.

Bus-millionaire

All the six norwegians were Lottery millionaires this evening. All won over 2.351.000 million each. The other winners were two people from Oslo, a man from Cardiff, a lady from Mo I Rana to a person from Verdal.

– No: damn! It was a surprise. Now I was quite shaky I am. I’m on the job and drive the bus for the train in the evening, so now I have concept in t, ” says the bus driver from the Sarspborg.

– It’s almost so I don’t believe it. Now I am the debt free and can find a lot of fun. Celebration is it not, for I will run to late into the evening, so that I must take later, but to be debt free is wonderful. It is the dream come true it is, that you should call. Now I need the make a phone call to the wife and listen to how she reacts, ” says the man.

Played on the same line

the Lady from Mo I Rana set to waiting on the phone from Norway as Norsk Tipping took the contact.

– I saw the draw and saw that I had seven right. The series where I have played in many, many years. I have not earned so well on it yet, but now it came, cheered her.

” I have never stopped playing this series. I have played it for decades and dare not other. Fering, we have because had. I’ve been together with family and eating shrimp and drinking white wine in the evening, so the celebration is synonymous with, we took in the forefront, grinning nordlendingen.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment