Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Billionaire Daughter Maria Høili married secretly – Fredrikstad Blad

DRAMMEN (Page2 / Manager): Billionaire Daughter, Liungen and blogger Maria Høili knows to surprise. Tuesday she married. She and her boyfriend Edvard Erken gave each other their Yes in Drammen District Court.

Neither the mother, father or her two brothers knew about the wedding plans, according Høili itself.

soul Friends

– I feel that this is very correct. Me and Edward are soulmates, and I feel whole when I’m with him. When we are apart, I feel it lacks a bit of me, says Høili Nettavisen.

– We are very different, but we complement each other very well with the capabilities we possess.

Høili and Erken has been sweethearts since september 2014.

Høili has three children from a previous relationship. The two daughters Christiane (4) and Cecilie (3) got first know about the wedding Tuesday morning. Son William (11) found out last night.



Secret Wedding

According Høili did not billionaire and Europris founder Terje Høili about the wedding, not her mother or two brothers. Everything should be done secretly.

– I was supposed to get married in 2014, with ex, when I retired shortly before the wedding. The feeling of having disappointed so many, to call around and say that it did not happen, I wanted simply to experience again, says Høili.

– I also like to shock a bit. It seems I just have fun.

Wedding dress is a French designer behind. The stiff price tag of 200,000 kroner, according Høili. Wedding ring has a price tag of 300,000 kroner.

– I use the same dress that I was supposed to marry me last time. The ring also. Because it was never used, I see it as a good opportunity to reuse. Anything else just wanted to be stupid, says millionaire to Manager.



10,000 for the wedding

The small wedding by the way, includes the ceremony, a bottle of Champagne and an expensive hairdresser hour, has a price tag approximately 10,000 kroner, says Høili. Friday there will be large-scale party, where she combines launch party with her own company “Pretty Smooth” and wedding.

– I was very nervous about the wedding, and there has been a lot of stress with the upcoming party. But I am very happy today, and have never had the dream of walking along the aisle and marry in the church.

In late August / early September move the newlyweds to Los Angeles to concentrate on developing the company “Pretty Smooth.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment