Friday, September 19, 2014

- It is shocking amount of money – HegnarOnline

- It is shocking amount of money – HegnarOnline

analyst Kenneth Sivertsen at Arctic Securities believes sporting goods chain XXL can have a value of around nine billion in the IPO, type DN.

This means that the three leaders Fredrik Steenbuch (CEO), Anders Fjeld (chain director in Norway) and Geir Nielsen (logistics manager) can get close to half a billion of its shares.

– I’m going to sell some shares to erase debt. We are talking about large amounts, but I think not so much. And there is nothing in the financial markets today as I have more faith in than XXL share, it has considerable potential, says Fjeld. His record might be worth 90-100 million, while the cost was 11.1 million.

Steenbuch and Nielsen has a total share of 360-400 million.

– It is shocking a lot of money, but I have what I need and do not think too much about what shares may be worth. I have no plans to push money into the mattress, then I just ache. I have two children, so these values ​​will probably mean more to those who come after me, says Nielsen to DN.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment