Saturday, February 27, 2016

Mohn transferred 100 million. To twin brother – OBI Online

Stein Mohn broke both his father Frank and twin brother Trond after an argument in 1982. Since then he has had no contact with his more prominent brother, though both live in Bergen, writes DN.

the newspaper writes that in early February this year suddenly Stein Mohn up among the biggest shareholders reverse vending company Tomra with a shareholding valued at nearly 80 million.

Stein Mohn confirmed to DN that it is financed by money he received from his brother a year ago.

– I have no comment beyond the fact that I’ve got some money from my brother Trond, he says about the shareholding of Tomra.

the newspaper asks how the relationship with his brother is today.

– I have no relationship with my brother, but I hope he’s okay.

When asked why he got the money by his brother, responding Stein Moen:

– I have no idea. He called totally out of the blue and asked me the account number.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment