Saturday, May 30, 2015

New manager at Fredriksen – HegnarOnline

John Fredriksen has acquired the former Vimpelcom-top Jo Lunder as CEO of Fredriksen group. Together they safeguard assets and develop companies and activities, writes Dagens Næringsliv.

– We should have fewer, bigger and better companies, says Fredriksen, who has no plans to retire, despite the appointment of Lunder.

– I’m not going to give me. I’ve lived with this great party of life. I give myself now, I actually think I’d faint, he said.

According to DN, the international recruitment company Egon Zehnder have assisted Fredriksen in pursuit of a CEO of the largest private fortune, estimated at well NOK 100bn.

See also: Fredriksen: – I have full confidence Lunder

Although the Fredriksen forward primarily work with shipping and drilling, as well as have an advisor role to the other businesses in which the group is involved in. One of his goals to rebuild the frontline as the world’s largest tanker company in crude oil shipping and transport of refined oil products, and a merger of listed Frontline and Frontline 2012 will also be among the plans.

– There have been rumors that I was about to give me and would wind down and even worse. But such plans, I have no means, says Fredriksen said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment