Monday, August 25, 2014

Musk: – There is nothing I want to buy – HegnarOnline

Musk: – There is nothing I want to buy – HegnarOnline

Tesla founder Elon Musk says to DN that is not the thirst for money that drives him.

– It’s not something I would buy. It is not true that “if I only had more money, I could gone and bought it. I have nothing against people who want to make money to make money, as long as they do it in an ethical manner. I do not want to criticize such things. If they do it in an ethical way and saves only use things that contribute to the economy, it’s great. But for my part, I have more of a scientific motivation, says Musk.

Musk says to DN he likes to understand the universe and like to create things that did not exist before.

Musk is on the list of the 133 richest with an estimated net worth of $ 9.6 billion. This corresponds to NOK 59.3 billion .

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment